TO MAIN PHOTO TOUR PAGE
TO NORTHEAST CONTENTS
By the 1920's the tents and other temporary "camp" shelters had given
way to more permanent summer cottages. The two shown here were once located at 1885
and 1893 Grove Road, on the south shore of White Lake.
[Home] [What's New] [Search The Site!]
[DVD Now Available] [Historical Records & References] [Historic Photo Tours] [Useful Links]